1. smooth running. the bearing only bears the radial force, and the bearing stress and the whole machine torque produced by the unbalanced force are small. horizontally installed white rollers have low requirements for manufacturing and assembly; the technical requirements for corresponding structural parts are general;
2. the volume and weight of the unit output are small. due to the large axial driving force and the large grain flow rate, under the same feed material flow condition as the vertical rice mill, the diameter of the white roller and the annular area of the white milling chamber are small, and the whole machine has a small volume and weight lighter, combined with lower manufacturing technology requirements and lower cost;
3. it is convenient to disassemble the sand roller in the horizontal direction of the rice mill, saving time and effort;
4. the rice production rate is high, and the spiral groove makes the density of the rice grain fluid uniform over the entire length of the white milling chamber, the rolling motion is good, and the parts on the rice grain are evenly milled;
5. it is convenient and reasonable to combine the two white rollers coaxially or in different axes in a rice mill.
disadvantages of horizontal rice mill
1. gravity affects the centrifugal acceleration of rice grains, which causes a difference between the upper and lower parts of the whitening room, and affects the uniformity of the whitening degree;
2. the number of rice knives is small, the material is hard, and some are not easy to adjust. for example, the fixed rice knives in the middle and lower parts need to be stopped and adjusted. although the steel rice knives are wear-resistant, they are easy to damage the rice grains and increase the rice breaking rate.
3. bran easily accumulates in the upper part of the whitening room;
4. spiral grooves need to be manually repaired after being worn. the quality of the repair varies from person to person. the grinding rollers are assembled in $ 35 sections. after abrasion, they cannot be interchanged or partially exchanged. the maintenance cost is high.